Retailers and Distributors
U.S. Retail and Wholesale Return Policy
Any AMACOM book in print originally purchased from AMACOM may be returned in saleable condition for full credit, without permission, after 3 months and within 18 months of invoice date.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
• Returns will only be accepted for product originally purchased directly from AMACOM on a returnable basis. Product purchased from other sources (wholesalers, distributors) will not be credited and subject to return to the customer at customer’s expense.
• Books must be returned in clean, saleable condition free of stickers, security tags, tears, bent jackets, scuffs, water damage or other types of damage. Shopworn books or titles damaged due to improper packing are ineligible for credit and are subject to being returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Should the customer not wish to accept the return or fail to respond to our inquiry within 30 days, AMACOM reserves the right to destroy said merchandise without credit to the customer’s account.
• CD-ROMs, combos or other shrink wrapped packages are not returnable if shrink wrap is broken.
• Shortages, damages, or defective product claims should be reported within 60 days of invoice
• Deductions for anticipated returns will not be honored
• Freight costs for returns are solely the responsibility of the customer. Collect shipments will be refused.
All returns should be sent to: AMACOM Returns Section, 600 AMA Way, Saranac Lake, NY 12983.
Return shipments must be accompanied by a detailed packing list which includes customer account number, company name and address along with quantities, full titles, and ISBN numbers. In order to facilitate returns and ensure proper credit, original invoice number, and date of purchase by line item should be included within the returned shipment