Creating and Dominating New Markets
Author: Peter Meyer
Pub Date: November 2006
Print Edition: $27.95
Print ISBN: 9780814474587
Page Count: 256
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814426463
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
Part 1: Strategies for Creating and Dominating New Markets
1. The Mystique and Challenges of New Markets
2. Balancing Your Resources and Your Opportunities
3. It’s the Problem That Matters
4. Choosing the Best Risk
5. What New Markets Are Available to You?
Part 2: Applications of the Strategies
6. Funding the New Market Effort
7. What Role Does the Customer Play?
8. Building and Dominating Markets Through Involvement
9. What Is the Role of Information Technology?
10. Using Credibility in Creating and Dominating Markets
11. What’s Next?"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org