How to Design, Implement, and Interpret and Employee Survey
Author: John H. McConnell
Pub Date: June 2005
Print Edition: $34.95
Print ISBN: 9780814473382
Page Count: 360
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427262
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"1. An Overview of Employee Opinion Surveys
2. Start-Up Considerations and Guidelines
3. Identifying Survey Objectives
4. Defining Survey Planning Elements
5. Selecting Conditions of Employment to Survey
6. Developing Employee Survey Demographics
7. Designing Survey Questions
8. Creating the Survey Instrument
9. A Sample Employee Opinion Survey
10. Administering the Survey
11. Tabulating and Compiling Survey Responses
12. Considering External Services and Products
13. Writing and Delivering Reports
14. Sample Management Summary Reports
15. Sample Reports for Employees
16. Using Supervisors to Deliver Results for Two-Way Communication
17. Survey Implementation Checklists"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org