Creating Unique Brands That Stick in Your Customers' Minds
Author: Karen Post
Pub Date: December 2004
Print Edition: $17.95
Print ISBN: 9780814472347
Page Count: 208
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814428399
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
1. Branding 101 -- Stick it where it matters
2. What’s brandable in your organization?
3. Is your tattoo one big smudge?
4. Getting in the creative groove
5. Ready, set, start the branding engines
6. The ideal mix -- smart research, listening to your gut, and timing
7. Brand naming -- a mix of art, skill, and luck
8. Engine #1: Knowing who you are
9. Engine #2: Uniqueness
10. Engine #3: Connecting with those who want what you have
11. Engine #4: Delivering a great experience
12. Engine #5: Speak loudly even when you whisper
12a. Visual identity
12c. Brand partnerships
12d. Media relations
12e. Community relations
12f. Sales promotions/events
12g. Customer service
12i. The Environment and merchandising
12k. Alternative and buzz activities
13. Breathing brand in your culture
14. Protecting your brand assets
15. Don’t forget about you and your ""Brand Moi""
16. Tattoo taboos
17. Resources that rock
Afterword : By Michael Tchong
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org