How to Prepare, Stage, and Deliver Winning Presentations
Author: Thomas Leech
Pub Date: March 2004
Print Edition: $24.95
Print ISBN: 9780814472316
Page Count: 336
Format: Paper or Softback
Edition: Third Edition
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427774
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"Preface to the Third Edition
1. Presentations -- Vital to Success in a Changing World
2. Overview -- The Fundamental Fifteen Keys to Success
3. Becoming a Winning Presenter
4. Plan -- Analyze & Strategize
5. Organize -- Sort Out Your Ideas to Clarify & Convince
6. Support -- Make Your Case
7. Stage -- Ensure Smooth Operations
8. Deliver -- Show Time
9. Interact -- Presentations Are a Two-way Process
10. Follow Up -- It Ain’t over ‘Til It’s Over
11. Not Just One but a Winning Team
12. Making Sure It’s Not Greek to Them -- International Presentations
Suggestions for Further Reading"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org