The Team-Building Workshop
A Trainer's Guide
Author: Vivette Payne
Pub Date: March 2001
Print Edition: $45.00
Print ISBN: 9780814470794
Page Count: 464
Format: Paper or Softback
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
1. The Value of Team Building
2. Step 1: When to Do Team Building
3. Step 2: Gain the Commitment
4. Step 3: Assess the Needs
5. Step 4: Deliver the Feedback
6. Step 5: Design and Lead the Team-Building Session
7. Step 6: Implement the Results
8. Step 7: Evaluate the Team-Building Session
9. Fast Starts for Cross-Functional Project Teams
10. Resolving Team Conflict
11. Aligning Teams with Strategy
12. Rebuilding Trust
13. Quick Team Interventions
14. Experiential Exercises
15. Supporting Teams"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org