Building a Winning Sales Force
Powerful Strategies for Driving High Performance
Authors: Andris A. Zoltners, Ph.D., Prabhakant Sinha, Ph.D., Sally E. Lorimer
Pub Date: March 2009
Print Edition: $39.95
Print ISBN: 9780814437568
Page Count: 496
e-Book ISBN: 9780814410424
Buy the book:
Suggested Interview Questions
For the authors of Building a Winning Sales Force
Building a Winning Sales Force: Powerful Strategies for Driving High Performance
by Andris A. Zoltners, Ph.D., Prabhakant Sinha, Ph.D., Sally E. Lorimer
1. Virtually every company in the business of selling shares the goal of improving sales force effectiveness. So, why do sales leaders typically struggle to define what sales force effectiveness means?
2. Based on your decades of consulting with successful sales organizations in a wide range of industries, what are the major drivers of sales force effectiveness with profitable bottom-line results?
3. In today’s fast-changing global marketplace, how can sales leaders begin to develop a sales strategy that continuously delivers value to customers and helps the company sustain competitive advantage?
4. How can any company maximize sales in the current economic climate?
5. What are the keys to sizing and structuring a sales force for long-term success? How can sales leaders downsize and restructure a sales force in a tough economy without irreparably damaging the effectiveness of the remaining salespeople?
6. Why shouldn’t companies cut back on sales force training and development? What separates the best sales force training programs from the pack of employee-time and corporate-money wasters?
7. How do you define the role of a sales manager? What are the critical qualities and core competencies of a strong first-line sales manager?
8. What are the hallmarks of a winning sales force culture? How can sales leaders change an entrenched culture that favors well-established territory leaders over ambitious new recruits?
9. Sales are down. So, how should a sales leader approach the critical issues of sales compensation, commission, and other monetary incentives?
10. In today’s tough sales climate, how can sales leaders set fair and realistic goals to motivate their sales forces?
11. Would you share a few insights or tips for preventing sales force complacency?
12. How can a sales organization turn its sales managers into professional development facilitators and coaches?
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org