How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
Author: Brian Tracy
Pub Date: January 2009
Print Edition: $14.95
Print ISBN: 9780814437544
Page Count: 224
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814413470
Buy the book:
How often have you looked in the mirror and thought, “Everything is perfect.” My job is fulfilling and pays me enough to enjoy the lifestyle of my dreams. The people I work with are ideal colleagues who share my vision of success, and my business or company is poised to capitalize on new opportunities and dominate its market.
Never? Perhaps it’s time for a change. A reinvention! It may sound radical, and it is. But more important, it’s possible. Human beings—every one of us—are built to succeed, and if we haven’t yet charted our own unique course toward satisfaction and success, it’s only a question of when we take the plunge. The process begins when you wipe out the unsatisfying elements of the present so you can move onward and upward—quickly and decisively—toward the wonderful, bright future that awaits you.
Internationally renowned success expert Brian Tracy has helped countless thousands of people literally reinvent themselves—just as he has reinvented himself over the years to achieve astonishing results in his own life and career. In Reinvention, he shares with you the same secrets he and others have used to embrace the future and create invigorating, low-stress, supersuccessful new lives.
As Tracy reveals, your own blend of talent, knowledge, skills, experience, insight, and ambition is unique to you. Once you recognize your singular gifts, the path to your new life will be clear. With Reinvention, Tracy takes you through a powerful 7-step process that you can use right now—and, if you like, again and again throughout your life, at any age and stage—to consciously create positive change in your life. The Seven R’s that hold the key are:
• Reevaluating. Learn when and how to take a step back and look at what is affecting your life in different ways.
• Rethinking. Learn how to ask the right questions and get the facts about any situation.
• Reorganizing. Discover secrets for streamlining every aspect of your work and life for maximum efficiency.
• Restructuring. Just as businesses restructure to economize, you’ll learn how to channel your time, energy, money, and other resources toward your highest priorities.
• Reengineering. Reduce and simplify the steps in any process, and learn how to identify those tasks that are best delegated to others.
• Reinventing. The heart of the matter. If you could (or had to) start your life and career over from the ground up, what would you do differently? Learn how to embrace this mentality—and live it.
• Regaining Control. Understand how you and you alone control your own life and destiny. Far from being a burden, this control is your greatest gift in remaking your life.
With our world in a constant state of flux, those who find success and true happiness will be those who not only change, but master change, create it, and leverage it. Profound, practical, and life-altering, Brian Tracy’s Reinvention will be the key to building your ideal world and securing your place in it.
Brian Tracy is the best-selling author of Focal Point, Create Your Own Future, The Power of Charm, and Eat That Frog! One of the world’s most popular and influential speakers on personal and professional development, he addresses more than a quarter of a million people every year.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org