A Quick Reference Guide to Solving Your Branding Problems and Strengthening Your Market Position
Author: Brad VanAuken
Pub Date: December 2014
Print Edition: $29.95
Print ISBN: 9780814434734
Page Count: 352
Edition: Second Edition
e-Book ISBN: 9780814434741
Buy the book:
Brand Aid guides you through the entire branding process, from using social media effectively to linking your brand to human needs to developing a brand architecture strategy that unifies merging companies. Step by step, it breaks down a vast body of knowledge into helpful overviews and worksheets, checklists, case studies, research findings, rules of thumb, and more.
Whether you're branding a company, product or service, museum, trade association, municipality, or anything, this book explains how to:
* Get and analyze information about each consumer segment
* Define your brand essence, promise, archetype, and personality
* Position your brand against the competition
* Make your brand identity consistent across the enterprise
* Bolster the five qualities that create brand insistence
* Translate your brand strategy into a multichannel advertising plan
* Create great online content, blogs, SEO, email marketing, mobile apps, and more online requirements
* Make your brand promise a reality by cultivating a brand-driven organization
* Extend your brand into new products or leverage it globally
* Use qualitative techniques for researching your brand's impact
* And much more
Your building, your products, your people. They're immensely valuable. But only your brand is irreplaceable. Get it right, and your company thrives. Make too many mistakes, and watch out! Brand Aid gets you up to speed on every branding essential--sidestepping pitfalls and positioning your brand for enduring success.
Brad VanAuken is the president and founder of BrandForward, Inc., a brand strategy consultancy with clients throughout the world. Previously, he was director of brand management and marketing for Hallmark Cards and Vice President of Marketing for Element K. An active speaker and writer, Brad has been interviewed regularly in the national media, including Adweek, CNN, Entrepreneur, and Investor's Business Daily.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org