Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving
Author: Noah Fleming
Pub Date: January 2015
Print Edition: $26.00
Print ISBN: 9780814434437
Page Count: 288
e-Book ISBN: 9780814434444
Buy the book:
Back Cover Copy
If you've found yourself losing old customers in an increasingly cutthroat marketplace...
If you struggle no matter how much you chase after new customers or how many you reel in...
If you spend inordinate amounts of time on logo positioning or Tweeting into the unknown...
Evergreen offers a better way for sustaining growth and profitability. What works time after time is to nurture your customer base, building emotional connections and lasting relationships.
It's easy to do with the original framework, action steps, and examples in Evergreen. This systematic program teaches you to:
* Build impeccable character, community, and content--the Three Cs of evergreen companies
* Create loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates
* Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money
* Align positive statements about your company with actual actions
* Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away
* Segment your customers by merging character demographics with behavioral analytics, and personalize your communications
* And much more
Innovation giants like Apple or Amazon share the same foundation as the thriving corner shop. All are built on exceptional customer experiences. Evergreen shows you how to achieve the same deep and lasting loyalty with your own customers--the key to success, season after season.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org