Stress Less. Achieve More.
Simple Ways to Turn Pressure into a Positive Force in Your Life
Author: Aimee Bernstein
Pub Date: February 2015
Print Edition: $17.95
Print ISBN: 9780814433836
Page Count: 256
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814433843
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
Introduction: Make Friends with Pressure: Following the Clues 1
1. Run Deeper, Not Faster: Understanding Pressure from a New Perspective 9
2. Don’t Believe Everything You Think: Moving Beyond the Limitations of Your Personality Type 31
3. You Can’t Get There from Not Here: Where Is Your Attention? 55
4. Function from Your Center: Preserving Your Integrity Under Pressure 75
5. When Things Are Bad, Envision Your Best: Extending Your Energy for High Performance and Creativity 95
6. Size Matters: Becoming as Big as the Job 117
7. Gain Control by Giving It Up: Resolving Conflicts Harmoniously 137
8. Nobody Does It Alone: Taking Your Heart to Work 163
9. Spark Creative Solutions in High-Pressure Situations: Listening Is More Than Hearing 189
Conclusion: You Reach Your Destiny in Spite of Yourself 215
About the Author 241
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org