Leadership (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
Author: Brian Tracy
Pub Date: February 2014
Print Edition: $9.95
Print ISBN: 9780814433416
Page Count: 112
e-Book ISBN: 9780814433423
Buy the book:
Back Cover Copy
Few people are natural-born leaders. So what is it that transforms a person into the kind of individual who inspires others to follow?
Success expert Brian Tracy has helped thousands of people become exceptional leaders and now, in this concise and powerful book, he reveals how you can:
• Inspire trust and loyalty
• Instill a sense of purpose in your organization
• Think strategically—keeping the big picture in mind
• Turn adversity into opportunity
• Take the right kind of risks
• Clearly communicate goals and strategies and gain buy-in
• Build winning teams
• Elicit extraordinary performance from ordinary people
• Cultivate worthwhile relationships and leverage The Law of Reciprocity
• Become the person seen as most likely to lead the organization to victory
Great leadership is a skill that can be learned. Packed with proven methods, this indispensable little guide will unlock your leadership potential.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org