Unlimited Sales Success
12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible
Authors: Brian Tracy, Michael Tracy
Pub Date: October 2013
Print Edition: $22.95
Print ISBN: 9780814433249
Page Count: 272
e-Book ISBN: 9780814433256
Buy the book:
A million excuses can block you from achieving your sales and income goals. A tough economy, Internet price-cutting, skeptical customers . . . you name it.
But consider this: The top 20 percent of salespeople reel in 80 percent of sales, no matter the obstacles. They get predictable, exemplary results in fluctuating conditions. And you can too when you master the all-time best sales techniques ever created!
From a world-renowned selling guru, whose own rags-to-riches story has motivated struggling salespeople everywhere to toss out random tactics and focus on what really works, Unlimited Sales Success is the selling professional’s bible of the most crucial, hard-won, powerful sales lessons ever learned. Now Brian Tracy is teamed with his sales executive son Michael to lay bare the fundamentals of selling in today’s complex, relationship-driven sales arena, identifying the best practices of top performers, including:
• 7 ways to spot (and avoid) a poor prospect
• Mental exercises that convert rejection into a spark to keep going
• How to merge relationship, consultative, and educational selling
• The single most powerful question you can ask your customer
• Practice tips to improve your presentations and triple your sales
• The potent tool that can instantly turn indifferent customers into buyers
• What to say when your customer complains about the price
• Why “Let me think about it” is customer-speak for “Goodbye”—and how to avoid hearing those words
• The 7 key techniques that account for 90 percent of all closes
• How to ensure repeat sales in our “recommendation nation”
• The real reasons why customers defect
• Strategies for shifting your attention from low- to high-value activities
• How to double the time you spend face-to-face with qualified prospects, and reap the rewards
• Plus much, much more!
Self-assessments, sample dialogues, stories that demonstrate great selling in action, helpful exercises, and Brian Tracy’s trademark jolt of inspiration will all hammer home the book’s invaluable ideas and techniques and help you quickly adopt them as your own.
All great salespeople start at the bottom, unskilled and insecure. They learn to excel not by using tricks or so-called “secrets”—but by matering the tried-and-true sales skills that consistently deliver the performance and earnings you’ve always dreamed of. Put these skills to work—and enjoy your rewarding journey to the top.
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. The world’s leading sales trainer, Brian has trained more people in more industries and more countries than any other sales trainer alive, and is the bestselling author of 55 books that have been translated into 38 languages. He lives in Solana Beach, California.
Michael Tracy is the Vice President of Sales and Business Development at Analog Analytics, a Software-as-a-Service company that was acquired by Barclays Plc in May 2012. Michael’s experience also includes founding an online performance marketing company and managing door-to-door sales teams for AT&T and Verizon. He lives in Solana Beach, California.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org