A Revolutionary New Model for a Rapidly Changing and Collaborative World
Author: Rod Collins
Pub Date: November 2013
Print Edition: $25.00
Print ISBN: 9780814433089
Page Count: 240
e-Book ISBN: 9780814433096
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
1. Getting on the Right Bus 3
2. Letting Go of an Old Mindset 27
3. Resetting the 3 M’s 53
4. Understand What’s Most Important to Customers 75
5. Aggregate and Leverage Collective Intelligence 99
6. Build Shared Understanding by Bringing Everyone
Together in Open Conversations 123
7. Focus on the Critical Few Performance Drivers 149
8. Hold People Accountable to Their Peers 171
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org