Using Competitive Intelligence to Anticipate Market Shifts, Control Risk, and Create Powerful Strategies
Author: Benjamin Gilad
Pub Date: September 2003
Print Edition: $19.95
Print ISBN: 9780814432068
Page Count: 272
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427446
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"Part One: Companies at Risk
2. What Do You Know About Risk?
3. The Internal Dynamics of Early Warning Failure
4. The Analytical, the Tactical, the Couch Potato and the Blind
Part Two: The Competitive Early Warning Solution
5. Step 1--Identifying Risks and Opportunities
6. Step 1, Continued--War Gaming
7. Step 2--Intelligence Monitoring
8. Step 3--Management Action
Part Three: Early Warning at Work
9. Case Studies of CEW in Action
10. If You Start from Scratch"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org