New Sales. Simplified.
The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
Author: Mike Weinberg
Pub Date: September 2012
Print Edition: $17.95
Print ISBN: 9780814431771
Page Count: 240
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814431788
Buy the book:
In sales, there’s no such thing as forever. You need new customers
and new business—all the time.
In sales, there’s no such thing as forever. You need new customers and new business—all the time.
Selected by HubSpot as one of Top 20 Sales Books of All Time
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you’re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You’ll learn how to:
• Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects
• Draft a compelling, customer-focused “sales story”
• Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects
• Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
• Overcome—even prevent—every buyer’s anti-salesperson reflex
• Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust
• Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
• Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers
• Make time in your calendar for business development activities
• And much more
Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
About the Author
MIKE WEINBERG is a top-performing sales hunter, sales executive, and founder and president of The New Sales Coach, a consultancy specializing in new business development sales strategies.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org