The Complete Guide to Accelerating Sales Force Performance
Authors: Andris A. Zoltners, Ph.D., Prabhakant Sinha, Ph.D., Greggor A. Zoltners
Pub Date: June 2001
Print Edition: $59.95
Print ISBN: 9780814420140
Page Count: 496
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814426166
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"1. The Role of the Sales Force in the Go-to-Market Strategy
2. Sales Force Assessment and Strategy
3. Sizing the Sales Force for Strategic Advantage
4. Structuring the Sales Force for Strategic Advantage
5. Sales Territory Design that Increases Sales
6. Recruiting the Best Sales People
7. Sales Force Training
8. The Critical Role of the First-Line Sales Manager
9. Sales Force Motivation
10. Compensating for Results
11. Effective Goal and Objective Setting
12. Precision Selling: Finding the Best Customers
13. Using Technology to Assist the Sales Force in Customer Relationship Management
14. Performance Management: Making It All Work
15. Building a Potent Sales Force Culture"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org