AMA Business Boot Camp
Management and Leadership Fundamentals That Will See You Successfully Through Your Career
Author: Edward Reilly
Pub Date: December 2012
Print Edition: $25.00
Print ISBN: 9780814420010
Buy the book:
The collective wisdom of The American Management Association—right
at your fingertips.
The collective wisdom of The American Management Association—right at your fingertips.
Professionals today, whether they are new or seasoned, need a solid foundation of essential skills in order to keep pace with the speed of change. The American Management Association, the preeminent provider of business education worldwide, trains the majority of the Fortune 500 companies in competitive business skills. Now, for the first time, AMA has assembled the most critical, “must-have” skills for managers and leaders in one handy volume. AMA Business Boot Camp paves the way for readers to:
• Motivate, increase morale, and enhance productivity
• Manage organizational change
• Improve their ability to communicate and influence others
• Screen, evaluate, and select corporate strategies
• Conduct effective performance reviews
• Protect themselves against the pitfalls of intra-organizational politics
• And much more
Covering everything from management and leadership to project management and strategy, this one-of-kind reference serves as a crash course in the fundamentals required for lasting success.
Search the full text of this book