A Guide to Crafting Effective and Appropriate Internal Communications
Author: Shel Holtz
Pub Date: September 2003
Print Edition: $27.95
Print ISBN: 9780814415498
Page Count: 288
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427484
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
1. Getting Employees on the Same Page
2. What We Know About Employees
3. Types of Employee Communications
4. Communication Planning
5. Traditional Communication Tools
6. Online Communication Tools
7. Ongoing Communication
8. Communicating Bad News
9. Communicating Change
10. Managing Communication Overload
11. Organizing, Budgeting, and Using Your Communications Department
12. Enhancing Employee-to-Employee Communication
13. Measuring the Value of Internal Communication
Appendix A: Messaging Policies
Appendix B: Selected Communications Resources"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org