The Wright Way
7 Problem-Solving Principles from the Wright Brothers That Can Make Your Business Soar
Author: Mark Eppler
Pub Date: October 2003
Print Edition: $19.95
Print ISBN: 9780814414613
Page Count: 224
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427415
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"1. The Event of the Century
2. Masters of the Problem
3. Forging: The Principle of Constructive Conflict
4. Tackle The Tyrant: The Principle of Worst Things First
5. Fiddling: The Principle of Inveterate Tinkering
6. Mind-Warping: The Principle of Rigid-Flexibility
7. Relentless Preparation: The Principle of Forever Learning
8. Measure Twice: The Principle of Methodical Meticulousness
9. Force Multiplication: The Principle of Seamless Teamwork
10. Souls On Fire
Chronology of Important Events
Short Biographies of Aviation Pioneers and Experimenters
Short Biographies of First Flight Witnesses
Glossary of Aviation Terms"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org