How the Best Leaders Lead
Proven Secrets to Getting the Most Out of Yourself and Others
Author: Brian Tracy
Pub Date: February 2010
Print Edition: $24.95
Print ISBN: 9780814414347
Page Count: 256
e-Book ISBN: 9780814414354
Buy the book:
Lead yourself—and your company—into the future with these
powerful, proven leadership strategies from Brian Tracy.
Lead yourself—and your company—into the future with these powerful, proven leadership strategies from Brian Tracy.
Soundview's Harold Longman Award for Best Business Book of the Year
Leadership is the critical factor that determines the success of any business or department. The ability to select, manage, motivate, and guide employees to achieve results is the true measure of any leader’s success.
In this fast-moving book, business expert Brian Tracy reveals the strategies used by top executives and business owners everywhere to achieve astounding results in difficult markets against determined competition.
Brian Tracy has worked with more than 1,000 companies in 52 countries. In How the Best Leaders Lead, he gives you a series of practical, proven ideas and strategies that leaders and managers at every level can use immediately. They’ll learn how to:
• Determine their ideal leadership style for any situation
• Motivate their people with the Three R’s – Recognition, Rewards, and Reinforcement
• Set clear goals and objectives for themselves and others
• Develop an exciting future vision for their business
• Set priorities and focus on key tasks
• Solve problems faster and make better decisions
• Hire and keep the best people
• Build, manage, and motivate winning teams
• Communicate and get their ideas across to others
• Motivate people in turbulent times
• Identify opportunities and take concrete action
• Plan for the future while managing the present
With this timely guide, anyone can learn how to become a better and more effective leader and get more done faster than they ever dreamed possible.
About the Author
BRIAN TRACY (Solana Beach, CA) is a top business speaker, author, and consultant, addressing more than 250,000 people each year worldwide. He has written 45 books and produced more than 400 audio and video learning programs that have been translated into 27 languages. He is the President of Brian Tracy University and the Chief Learning Officer of iLearning Global.com, the preeminent business learning portal in the world today.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.