Succeeding in Business and Life -- the U.S. Military Way
Author: Mark Bender, Lt. Col US Army--Ret.
Pub Date: June 2004
Print Edition: $24.95
Print ISBN: 9780814408223
Page Count: 240
e-Book ISBN: 9780814427910
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
PART ONE The Arsenal of Victory
1. OPERATION MOTIVATION You Can’t Say No to the Drill Sergeant
2. Discipline It’s Habit Forming
3. Confidence The Ultimate Lifestyle
4. Sacrifice Sorry, You Really Can’t Have It All
PART TWO The Business of the United States Military
5. Endstate Understanding the Mission
6. Learning No Such Thing as Graduation
7. Problem-Solving We’re Here to Fix Things!
8. Ethics One Dilemma After Another
PART THREE The Combat Business Model
9. Organization The Structure of Success
10. Execution The Art and Science of High Performance
11. Teamwork With the Emphasis on Work
12. Leadership Something for Everyone
PART FOUR Your Personal Battle Plan
13. Tactics Going for the Win
14. Health Choose or Lose
15. Wealth Leveraging the Military Mind
16. Relationships The Toughest Game In Town
After Word -- Motivating for the Road Ahead
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org