How to Mind-Read Your Customers
Using Insights from Psychology to Increase Sales and Develop Better Business Relationships
Author: David P. Snyder
Pub Date: June 2001
Print Edition: $17.95
Print ISBN: 9780814405994
Page Count: 224
Format: Paper or Softback
Buy the book:
Table of Contents
"1. Salesmanship as an Art and a Science
2. The Basics of Customer Psychology
3. The Two Types of People in This World
4. Dynamic People
5. Rules of the Invisible Checkmate: How to Sell to the Driven Person
6. Togetherness, Harmony, and Universal Friendship: How to Sell to the Influential/Sociable Person
7. How to Protect Yourself from Guilt and Anxiety
8. Discerning People
9. Taking Care of the Golden Goose: How to Sell to a Conscientious Person
10. Winning the Hearts of the Salt of the Earth: How to Sell to a Steadfast Person
11. Portrait of the Artist as a Young Business Person
12. How to Integrate Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service: Billion-Dollar Tips from a Guy Who's Been There"
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org